Pesach Strawberry Swirl Sandwich Crème Dream
March 25, 2021
What do you get when you combine a soft buttery cookie with a strawberry dreamy cream? Happy customers, begging for more of course! Don’t tell them it is Pesach-dig, they wont know the difference anyway! Happy Cookie Baking!
8 oz. margarine
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
2 cups almond flour
1 tbsp. parve coffee creamer or parve milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with beaters, beat margarine, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla sugar until well combined, light, and fluffy.
- Add the almond flour and mix until it is crumbly.
- Add the parve milk or creamer and keep mixing until the dough clumps together.
- Place the dough into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe no more than 12 swirls per sheet.
- Bake for 15 mintues until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool completely.
Strawberry Marshmallow Crème:
1 16 oz. whip topping, whipped
½ cup blended strawberries
1 container marshmallow fluff or whipped margarine (4 sticks)
- Gently combine purreed strawberries with the whip topping.
- Add the marshmallow fluff or whipped margarine.
- Place mixture at room temperature until ready to use.
- Match up two cookies that came out the same size Tip: you can trace a circle with a pencil on your parchment paper before piping the swirls to keep them the same size.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a star tip with the strawberry marshmallow Crème and pipe on one swirl cookie- the flat side.
- Place a cookie gently on top, don’t close down too hard.
- Dust with additional confectioners’ sugar if desired.
Note: These freeze well.