Chanukah Gift Guide
November 18, 2021
Chanukah is a time of gathering and thanksgiving, of friends and family crowding around the candlelight and rejoicing in the gifts we have been given. And what better way is there to celebrate than by giving to the people in our lives whom we love and appreciate? Here, we share some Chanukah present inspiration.
- MVMT leather-band watch (available at Macy’s)—$138
Sleek and beautiful with a smooth leather band, this watch comes in a wide variety of colors and styles.
- Herzog Lineage wine—$30
Bright, fruity, and flavorful, this off-dry white wine is a delight to the senses.
- Gym membership—$60 per month
For the exercise enthusiast, a gym membership makes the perfect present.
- Keurig mini coffee maker (available on Amazon)—$69
Is there a better smell in the world than that of freshly brewed coffee? Show your appreciation for the coffee lover in your life with this space-efficient coffee maker.
- Lavender herb-growing kit (available on Amazon)—$23
Divine smelling and fresh, the lavender plant will add life to your living space.
- Wool throw blanket (available at HomeGoods)—$80
On a wintry night, there is nothing cozier than this luxurious, made-in-Italy throw blanket.
- Three-piece ceramic bakeware set (available on Amazon)—$40
For the hardworking homemaker, this beautifully designed bakeware set is both attractive and practical.
- Spa basket set (available at Body and Earth)—$30
Pamper your friends with this delightful basket of self-care supplies.
- MP3 player (available at DB Electronics)—$20
Perfect for downloading shiurim, music, and stories, this MP3 includes a voice recorder and will provide hours of entertainment.
- Sony camera (available at Target)—$127
Capture memories with this 5x zoom Sony camera.
- The Year of the Sword (available at Judaica Plaza)—$21
A gripping historical fiction set in the period of the Cossack attacks, this novel is both educational and entertaining.
- Leather wallet (available on Amazon)—$30
Handcrafted and made of genuine leather, this wallet is a great choice for teens.
- Jbrush gedolim and Jewish sites paint-by-number—$40
Your kids will love creating these masterpieces of Judaica.
- Journal and InkJoy gel pens (available at Walmart)—$20
A blank canvas for creativity, the journal and pens will awaken the artist or writer in your child.
- Butterfly ring (available at Sparkles)—$32
This adorable and sparkly butterfly ring makes a great gift for girls.
- Velvet bow pillows (available at Pottery Barn)—$35
These playful pillows are a girl’s dream; they add character and charm to any room.
- Deceptionby Libby Lazewnik
An absorbing human drama and can’t-put-it-down mystery thriller by one of Jewish publishing’s most gifted authors.
- Crayola art set (available on Amazon)—$25
Unleash your child’s inner artist with crayons, markers, colored pencils, and supersized sheets of paper.
- Color War card game (available at Toys4U)—$14
This fun new game stimulates reflexes, reactivity, and observation skills. For ages seven and up, the game makes a fantastic family activity for long Chanukah nights.
- The Circle magazine subscription—$225
Endlessly entertaining, The Circle will ignite your child’s imagination every single week. New subscribers via telephone (732-592-5437) receive $10 off an annual subscription. Subscribers via the website (www.circmag.com) also get a free book.
- Music lessons
Give the gift that keeps on giving with lessons in playing keyboard, piano, guitar, drums, or any other instrument your child dreams of mastering.
- Super-Agent Gizmo (available at Judaica plaza)—$21
Buy the fourth installment of Gizmo’s exciting adventures, or preorder at circmag.com/gizmo.
- National Geographic chemistry experiment set (available at Target)—$25
Ten chemistry experiments that fizz, erupt, burst, and fly.
- Middos Malka (available at Judaica Plaza)—$21
This charming hardcover children’s book encourages good middos in its readers.
- Kindervelt extended family (available at Toys4U)—$25
Let their imaginations run free with these adorable little people.
- Wooden farm puzzle (available at Walmart)—$14
This adorable puzzle is excellent for building and developing fine motor and language skills in toddlers.
- Uncle Moishy book + music package (on sale at ArtScroll)—$30
The package includes The Very Best Chanukah Guest book, Feel the Simcha in the Air music album, and a free tzedakah pouch.
- Washable real makeup set (available at Toys4U)—$10
Packaged in a beautiful floral makeup bag, this 11-piece set is a little girl’s dream come true.
- Taste cookbook ($39.99)
With over 160 recipes, Taste provides practical inspiration for every kind of cook.
- Aroma mini gift set (available at Linen Loft)—$30
This classic diffuser blends with any decor and comes with refills for a long-lasting gift.
- Wissotzky tea chest with 80 assorted teas (available at QVC)—$50
Hot or cold, this array of tea provides the perfect comfort drink.
- Monogrammed velvet hand towels (available at Linen Loft)—$15
Luxuriously soft and highly absorbent, these personalized towels will add the perfect touch.
- Lucite bentcher set (available at Judaica Plaza)—$90
This Waterdale Collection bentcher set will enhance your rebbi’s Shabbos table.
- Arise and Sing—$22
The power of the first prayers of the day through commentary, stories, and inspiration.
- Gadol picture—$60–$85
Show your respect for your rebbi with a framed photograph of the gadol or rebbi he admires.
- Tabletop shtender (available at Judaica Plaza)—$75
This practical wooden shtender, designed with both comfort and visual appeal in mind, is a great and practical way to show appreciation.